See what an ADCO preventative maintenance plan can do for you and start saving today! We customize preventative maintenance plans to meet your needs. Our plans, at a bare minimum, save you time and money and put another eye on your safety. With technicians and repair crews throughout our company, as well as 24-hour service, we have the qualifications and manpower to take care of your needs. As a preferred plan customer, you’ll receive additional discounts on parts and service.
Below is a general outline of our Preventative Maintenance service, but we can customize a plan to meet your needs:Annual Inspection
Provide one annual inspection by ADCO personnel. Each annual inspection will be coordinated with your personnel. The client will be responsible for coordinating their insurance inspector and water treatment company to be present if required. The annual inspection will consist of the following:
- Secure boiler, provide the proper lockout procedures and drain.
- Open fireside and waterside of
unit, clean furnace area and refractory of all minor accumulations of soot and carbon deposits. Inspect for any adverse conditions.
- Repair all minor cracks and wash—coat all refractory with protective high-temperature cement (as needed).
- Remove all hand holes and cross plugs on the waterside. Clean as needed.
- Remove minor accumulations of soot from fire tubes. Inspect for any adverse conditions.
- Check condition of low water cutoffs and clean as necessary.
- Close unit up, properly sealing heads on fireside and replacing all waterside gaskets.
- Clean burner, air damper, diffuser, pilot assembly and oil nozzle.
- Clean oil strainer on oil line at the burner.
- Check oil train and gas train components and piping for any leaks or valve wear.
- Provide written post maintenance report.
Tune-Up and Safety Check
- Check operation of all fuel valves, all fuel, air, temperature and pressure interlock controls. Adjust if necessary.
- Check flame safeguard control for proper operation.
- Test fire unit at operating temperature or pressure. Allow unit to cycle off and automatically restart.
- Set combustion on fuel choice for maximum efficiency throughout entire range if load conditions allow. Note results in writing, providing the owner with the following information and service: review boiler room operator reports and check for normal operation of all safety devices.
Check for normal operation of all operating controls as follows:
- Test for main flame failure.
- Test for pilot flame failure.
- Test for
- Test for normal operating limit shutdown and recycle.
- Test gas pressure switches at high-pressure cutoff and at low-pressure cutoff.
- Test combustion air proving switch.
- Test auxiliary contacts on motor starter.
- Test high and low fire proving switches.
- Test low and high oil pressure switches (when burning oil).
- Test primary low water cutoff with the evaporation test.
- Remove pilot assembly, clean and adjust.
positionof diffuserand adjust if necessary.
- Complete service report with recommendations.
Obtain flue gas analysis on fuel currently being used. Adjust combustion settings as required on fuel currently being used. Provide owner/operator with
Contact us today to customize your preventative maintenance plan and put ADCO to work for you. You can also make a request for a BPO Audit and/or a Thermal Utility Assessment. Start saving time and money now!